Liberal Learning Program Council
The Liberal Learning Advisory Council is charged with the responsibility to promote liberal learning by facilitating faculty and departmental participation and making the program (including intellectual and scholarly growth, civic responsibilities, and domains of human inquiry) visible, comprehensive, and valued throughout the campus community.
- Approval Process for Liberal Learning Designations
- Application for Interdisciplinary Concentration Form
- Writing Intensive Courses: Criteria and Approval Process
- A Developmental Community Engaged Learning Requirement
- Council Members
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 , 1:30 PM, Social Science 131
- Minutes from February 6th
- SED 498, Collaborative Capstone for Professional Inquiry (Senior Level Intensive Writing)
- What to call the Tutoring Center?
- Continued discussion on Liberal Learning simplification
- Other Business